The UK hub for Luscombe Aircraft across Europe 

• Caption That - April 2011

• Supply an amusing caption for the Photo
Supply an amusing caption for the Photo

Moderator: HTB

#6034  by Robert Lees
 Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 pm
wtfit?

[edit 1: now I see it...it's like one of those stereoscopic pictures where you have to cross your eyes to see it]

[edit 2: actually having crossed my eyes to identify the picture, it's so ugly I just think I'll keep my eyes uncrossed and keep the image blurred]

:D
 #6041  by Mike Cross
 Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:10 am
St Patrick's day in Savannah GA.

This gorgeous creature did beckon me from one of the floats but when I went over all she wanted to know was whether Jono was with me.

Nine days into the adventure so far and we now have an apartment, some furniture (a bed to sleep in, chairs to sit on, but no table to eat at yet) and yesterday we bought a car (Toyota RAV4, we eschewed the Cadillac de Ville). I have yet to get to Coastal Empire Flight Training to do some flying but it won't be long now. Jacqui starts work as Professor of Illustration at Savannah College of Art & Design on Monday.

Weather here is dry, sunny and around 70-75 every day so far. I'll be back in late April by which time I expect Nige the Sky God to have sorted the UK weather out.

Toodle Pip! :drink1:
 #6056  by Nige
 Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 am
Glad to see you are holding up [literally!] the Luscombe's lads tradition of propping the bar up in style [??] Mike!! :shock: Well done to you and Jaquci and, as Steve says, we look forward to hearing what other 'mischief' you get up to soon... :wink: Have fun! Just off to continue my morning prayers with the Tour's Sun God again.... :sunny:

Nige.