The UK hub for Luscombe Aircraft across Europe 

• California Gathering of Luscombes (GOL)2017 invitation

• Humourous and interesting stories, including reports on any events you may have organised or visited.
Humourous and interesting stories, including reports on any events you may have organised or visited.

Moderator: HTB

#9429  by Barry
 Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:52 pm
You're all invited to join us if you find yourselves stateside May 19-21, 2017. Registration for the CLA Gathering of Luscombes is open. Food on site is only guaranteed for those who preregister. Please register for you and your friends if you even think you are coming. Shirt availability on site will be very limited so preregister, pick your flying events and buy your shirts. Details on the CLA website. Go to our website and preregister today.

http://www.luscombecla.com

I know at least one of you already are planning to attend! My right seat is open for a local flight if anyone with an accent shows up!

ps,would any of you have access to the artwork for the Luscombe Ale labels? I'd like to raffle some off as GOL door prizes. We are a (GOL)LIBLE group and wont care what we drink as long as it says Luscombe on it.

Thanks
Barry Perkins
 #9431  by Nige
 Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:39 am
Many thanks Barry and it looks to be another great event!
I will try to get over there next year as we are not getting any younger!
Hope it goes well for you all.

Nige.
 #9444  by Barry
 Wed May 24, 2017 5:20 pm
 #9445  by Keith Old
 Thu May 25, 2017 1:01 am
Unfortunately I had to decline a great framed Luscombe print won in the raffle as it would not fit in our luggage !! and swap instead for a (very nice) Luscombe mug !
If any friends get the the UK do come and see our Luscombes
Best wishes Keith and Linda