The UK hub for Luscombe Aircraft across Europe 

• US Classics at Goodwood 6th August 2016

• Humourous and interesting stories, including reports on any events you may have organised or visited.
Humourous and interesting stories, including reports on any events you may have organised or visited.

Moderator: HTB

#9246  by Nige
 Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:59 am
Thanks Phil. I will,try to make that. Looks like a great event! Maybe see at SYWELL today?

Nige.
 #9259  by Nige
 Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:40 am
Hi all. Just wanted to remind that I and a few others intend to meet up at the American Classics event at Goodwood on the 6th August.
Have a feeling it will a great day, a happy one once again and and an opportunity to make our presence felt once again! I will try to arrange a line of Luscombes to impress! Anyone intending to go?

Nige.
 #9268  by Steve Martin
 Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:53 am
A great day out. Lovely weather and lots of activity at Goodwood including two Harvards taking people up. Its the first time I have walked over to the race track and watched the race cars, or indeed used the race car cafe, fascinating. Also lots of Pipers, Aeroncas and Luscombes plus a Stinson and a German Spy (Bolkow 207) ! Great flight back to Thame early evening finishing off with fish & chips on the strip and a G'nT as the sun was setting :lol: :cheers: