The UK hub for Luscombe Aircraft across Europe 

• Luscombe Meet and Greet in Germany

• Humourous and interesting stories, including reports on any events you may have organised or visited.
Humourous and interesting stories, including reports on any events you may have organised or visited.

Moderator: HTB

#9053  by Florian
 Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:33 pm
Hey everyone,

since meeting some other Luscombe owners last summer I am thinging about to organize a little Luscombe Meet and Greet at my home base airfield Celle-Arloh (EDVC) in northern Germany. Inspired by Nige's birthdayparty I checked the age of my own N1990B to find out it's the same age. So just for the general evaluation who would like to come to Germany?

By the way, the field offers approx. 800x30m grass strip with no landing fees!

My plan was originally to invite all german Luscombe owners. But since we are only three airplanes there might be someone from a neighboring country who likes to join.

There is no date set so far. I just like to know who is generally interested. I will continue on to plan If I now the time I hopefull will attend Nige's party.

About the Meet and Greet I thought about a weekend or so with some BBC, music and bonfire. Let me know if anyone has an idea to enhence this! :wink:

Florian