The UK hub for Luscombe Aircraft across Europe 

• Technical support. A Serious Problem.

• Miscellaneous Luscombe Discussions
Miscellaneous Luscombe Discussions

Moderator: HTB

#10218  by Nige
 Sat May 26, 2018 7:11 am
As you can see we are being bombarded by shite content and by shite poeple who have little else to do in their lives.
I am now spending a lot of my valuable time trying to remove them and the content.
This valuable website, which covers the global world of Luscombes, with valuable archives is teetering on the edge of going under... Lost to all...
I need people, not neccassarily Luscombe lovers, who are technically well placed to assist in running the website and supporting it, to do this voluntarily.
Gone, are the days heady days of the Luscombe Tours, meetings and rallies. It all came to end when I looked for pilots, owners and enthusiasts to take over the reigns as I needed a rest after 10 years but, alas, no one stepped into breech. Pity.
We are now close to where we were back in the 90's when the British Luscombe fraternity was disconnected, diverse and poorly recognised. At our height, in the 2000's, we appered on the front of magazines, we toured, had rallies and BBQ's etc. Now, by choice, we have scattered numbers of Luscomes in small groups. All doing their own thing - fair enough.
Let's not lose the website as well.

Nige Barratt. G-BRUG.
 #10234  by Nige
 Sun May 27, 2018 8:59 pm
I am spending even longer cleaning up the site per day.
Any takers?? We're old poeple and just not interested in the garbage this post. I hope they understand this. We just want a well intentioned website.
Great shame guys...
 #11051  by HTB
 Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:14 pm
Nigel,
Very happy to assist if it would help - keen to support the site and the marque.
Harry