The UK hub for Luscombe Aircraft across Europe 

• Wanted Pilot/Owner for G-BWOB

• Miscellaneous Luscombe Discussions
Miscellaneous Luscombe Discussions

Moderator: HTB

#9475  by Steve Martin
 Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:28 pm
My present owner is not flying me :cry: :cry: and I have taken the decision to put him out to graze and advertise for a new pilot/owner :shock: I'm looking for someone who has good flying experience and can also look after me properly. They will also need lots of money to pay for me as I'm very well kept and recently subject to a rebuild. I'm always hangared. Some photos are on the web, just google my reg & "pics". If you can get hold of him, talk to my owner (although now a days he is often asleep...or gardening :zzz:)

regds G-BWOB
Last edited by Steve Martin on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #9477  by Nige
 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:06 am
A sad day Steve.. :cry:
Will you still be hoping to fly her with the new owner at Haddenham? Let me know if I can be of help?
OB is lovely Luscombe. The new owner will be very lucky indeed as I have flown her also.

Nige.
 #9670  by Rob Swain
 Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:03 am
Steve,
Just seen the ad in the LAA rag. :cry:

Hope that, aside from your Luscombe-ectomy, everything is OK with you.

Has BWOB now gone, or is there a chance of a go, if I'm quick?

Rob
 #9671  by Steve Martin
 Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:23 am
Hi Rob,
Hope you are both keeping well.
I have been awaiting the LAA advert to come out. Have not really marketed OB yet. Yes do ring and come down to the strip. If you want a fly I'll have to put you on the insurance which is no hassle (Visicover). I cant remember if you have flown in, in the past?