The UK hub for Luscombe Aircraft across Europe 

• Luscombe Association (USA)

• Miscellaneous Luscombe Discussions
Miscellaneous Luscombe Discussions

Moderator: HTB

#8487  by Ancient Tablets
 Mon May 12, 2014 10:43 pm
Hi All any monies sent for the combined issue are unfortunately gone.

The Association is now back in the hands of Steve Krogg, who has nothing to do with the double issue guy and cannot help with any subs already submitted to this individual.

Though not good news, it at least pushes your query forward.

Regards

Ron
 #8491  by Steve Martin
 Tue May 13, 2014 8:28 pm
Sounds like me and any others who were asked to submit their subs to the other guy have been duped. I have also had no replies from my emails to Steve Krogg. :cry:
Thanks Ron for the info. ...Be careful anyone paying their subs to The Luscombe Association to check they are authentic and still trading before parting with any money.
 #8520  by Steve Martin
 Wed May 28, 2014 10:54 am
I've just had the American "Luscombe Association " magazine through the post ! :lol: Steve and Sharon Krog are back in charge again thank goodness :lol: :lol:

Having now read the editorial in the Magazine, it sounds like Steve and Sharon Krog have done a fine job in saving the Luscombe Association magazine by retrieving it from the double issue guy. This was no mean feat and I am sure that over this year it will settle down again and enjoy its previously good reputation. :salut:
 #8752  by piperpete
 Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:15 pm
Hi Steve,
I have not had any recent issues of magazine , arrive.Last issue #228 Mar/Apr14
Something gone wrong with Luscombe club?
No replies from, info@luscombeassoc.org , they just get "bounced back "!
Tried web master, no reply ,yet.
Any ideas,? I have tried looking at Cub Club, as well.

cheers, Peter G-BPPO
 #8771  by Steve Martin
 Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:43 am
No reply on the email address for Steve Krogg. Suspect they are still having difficulties with starting up the magazine again after the fiasco of selling it off to the guy who took all our subs earlier this year. Lets hope they can get it sorted out. Wonder if anyone in the States has any news on this?
 #9151  by Nige
 Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:10 pm
Interesting.. Thanks Steve. :)

Nige.